To apply for a DIRAC16 licence, proceed as follows:
EITHER: Simplified procedure if you have a valid DIRAC15 licence, and if you remember your username and password
then click here!
(You will be asked to agree to the DIRAC16 licence with your DIRAC15 username and password.)
OR: For new users, or if you have forgotten your DIRAC15 username and password
- Fill out the form below (all fields required except as indicated) and click the "Apply!" button.
- Print and sign the DIRAC16 licence agreement that you receive by e-mail
after clicking the "Apply!" button.
A handwritten signature is required.
(You can preview the terms of a personal licence
here and a site and benchmark licence
here, but DO NOT use
them for your licence application.
Only by using the "Apply!" button below will
your application be registered in our licence system.)
E-mail a scanned copy of the signed licence agreement (preferably pdf format and smaller than 1 Mbyte).
Alternatively, you can mail the signed licence agreement but please do NOT send the licence agreement by registered post.
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with instructions on how to download DIRAC16.
- dirac-users Mailing List
- The authors do not provide a "help line" for usage problems but encourage
all users to join
(link opens in new tab/window)
mailing list for exchange of experiences between
users of DIRAC and for questions about input etc.
Patches to DIRAC16 and new releases
are also announced on this mailing list.
- Installation information, Manuals, Tutorials, ...
- can be found on
(link opens i new tab/window).
Dalton licence handling originally developed and set up by Pawel Salek 2005.
Adapted for DIRAC by Hans Jørgen Aa. Jensen.