To apply for a licence, proceed as follows:
- Fill out the form below (all fields required except as indicated) and click the "Apply!" button.
- Print and sign the Dalton2011 licence agreement that you receive by e-mail
after clicking the "Apply!" button.
A handwritten signature is required.
(You can preview the terms of a personal licence
here and a site licence
here, but DO NOT use
them for your licence application.
Only by using the "Apply!" button below will
your application be registered in our licence system.)
Email a scanned copy of the signed licence agreement (preferably pdf format and smaller than 1 Mbyte).
Alternatively, you can fax or mail the signed licence agreement but please do NOT send the licence agreement by registered post.
- If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation by email with instructions on how to download Dalton2011.
- Dalton User Mailing List
- The authors do not provide a "help line" for usage problems but encourage
the users to join
mailing list for exchange of experiences between
users of Dalton and for questions about input etc. Revisions to Dalton
are also announced on this email list.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Some frequently asked questions about dalton have been collected
here (however, most of them are for Dalton 2.0).
- Dalton2011 Manuals
- Download DALTON release Dalton2011 manual in PDF form
- Download LSDALTON release Dalton2011 manual in PDF form
Dalton licence handling originally developed and set up by Pawel Salek 2005.
Adapted for Dalton2011 by Hans Jørgen Aa. Jensen.